HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

my thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kripter

PostSubject: my thoughts   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 am

werebeasts can be built for many things but the over all thing is that they dont normaly die unless its magic or a stacking magic dot (damage over time) a wb can be built for a dd role and still tank good and or be built for dps. the best way for dps is a mix of light and heavy armor. it depends on what the server has for interval mixes besides TT 99 armor but that will also help just fine. a axe damage build wb can be fun. fast and hit hard so good for pk and leveling. dps is just purely speed but u want to go for damage so claws and or fists, which ever is better, is the preferred choice for just speed. but the main thing a wb is meant for is tank. if u want to pk make a hell wb either DD or DPS build. if u want to do full tank then go holy and or wear heavy armor only with magic addorns. your looking for adds with con hp addon or str in them. u can mix these builds however u like but i normaly do a holy DD mix so i can tank and do damage. makes my good as tank easier when i can kill it fast and survive at the same time. axes only for me. i use to do a mean mix of axes and claws in other servers but i stick with just axes now. if u have any more ideas or questions please ask ill explain and or help with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

my thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1