100% [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Tony

PostSubject: Event for Conquest   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:33 am

1) everyone goes to the arena, and then picks a corner and stays there.
2) once all players have picked a corner, the gm erects some walls inbetween so there is no moving
3) the gm RANDOMLY chooses a corner (say have a random number generator between 1 and 4, its easy)
4) the gm tps to that spot and then eliminates all in that square (killing or tping or something)
5) ppl choose a new corner, and the cycle repeats til there is only one person left.

what dyu all think o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:16 am

What happens if no one is left? This would be hard to kill everyone and this event reminds me of a game they use to make us play in P.E. class. Still what if everyone was killed with no one person left standing?
I like that you are giving ideas for events community effort makes for a great server. I personally do not like this idea of an event. That is just me and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I would rather not do this event some of the other players may love the idea.
We will just wait and see what everyone else has to say about the idea. Looking forward to everyone's thoughts on this though. Also looking forward to more ideas you may have. Just post the ideas you may have and we will check them out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asaky
Conquest Perfect World Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 am

Mainly if we spawn a NPC and/or a Item as in a Wall we can walk through it. It is a nice Idea and I would like to see what everyone else thinks before taking this Idea and Suggestion further Smile

Thank's for the Post.
Happy Gaming Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kripter

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:49 pm

well a wall can be spawned. theres a odd event where all the teleporters in the main cities are blockaded off with walls. so it can be spawned but i dont think its a mob. so i dont think u can spawn it with normal gm commands. maybe have a specific day for invasion or a hide and seek event. its better to have invasioni listed for a specific day so ppl can plan to be there. a random one is kind of unfair since it may be when a specific time zone of ppl are on and then some of the other timezone ppl may say ur taking a side. u get the idea there. besides that u can do guess the song (or guess what ever im thinking like event) my Favorite event is hide and seek thou. loved to tease every one and get them confused. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 pm

or.. this is the same sort of principle but this.

1) gms open 4+ chat rooms with player limit (say... 10-15 players)
2) gm randomly chooses 1 chat room, and all other chat rooms are closed
3) players in that 1 chat room diverse over 2 chat rooms (or 3 if 15 players per chatroom in step 1)
4) gm randomly chooses 1 chat room, and all other chat rooms are closed
5) repeats until 2 ppl are in 2 chat rooms, and the winner is randomly chosen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:42 pm

This would be easier to do. I would do it how many people will like the event that is a different story. The prizes and it being so simple would probably interest a lot of people that would not normally participate though. I like this version better then the first version. Simple and easy for everyone to do. This would be great to get everyone even low levels to participate in.

Conquest Perfect World--GM
Od@

MSN: Odamer@live.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Hello just an idea for the events you could have bosses hiden in the map .. where people have to go and find them ..... the mats from the bosses they kill is to help build there armor and weapons .... most people in pwi and pk games that i know love doing this just to get the mats drop

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kripter

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:35 pm

that sounds fun. u give hints to the boss locations too, see if any one can find it. id like doing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Kripter yes you can give out hints to where to find them its great fun .......... i know i love doing it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:04 am

Allso mabe a GM hide and seek and give then hints on where to find you .. and give out stuff to who finds you first Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:10 am

lmfao i remember when i did that in blood dragon i won every single one of those hiding places one day, and once in adc without any clue XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:35 am

i did it in pwv it was so much fun ... lmao but i got so confussed trying to find them but i had fun doing it .. and people was talking all over wc and haveing fun and thats ... is the whole point of playing games on line is to have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:36 am

yup XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:12 am

I like all the ideas. The hide the boss one is one of my personal favorite everyone use to have fun doing that one. Hide and seek is always fun for low and high levels alike. The only problem I have is these are also events most every server does lmao. Sure we are going to do them but I want an idea that is fresh and new something no other server has thought of to do yet. New is always good and changes things up people get bored of the same daily routine over and over.

Anyone have any ideas that they may not think is on another server I want to hear them. So far we have things that other servers have done and that is obvious we will do them. I remember a faction on HT server of PWI did a treasure hunt game.

What you do is the GMs make weapons then all hide somewhere throughout PW. Then one gm broadcasts hints as the event is taking place as to where the GMs are hiding. If you find a gm they give you one of the weapons they made. You continue to do this until you get all the GM weapons or the amount that you think will win the game.
You do not have to get all the items you can get 4/5 or 3/5 and turn them in to the GM that is broadcasting he keeps track of who turned in what amount first, second, and third. If you are first to turn in 4/5 and no one turns in all 5 then you win first place and so on.

This of course is a long event but I know many people participated in this event on PWI. Might be worth trying out I do not know of many servers that do this. If everyone likes it we can do more if not then we can stop the event completely. Once again this event takes time to complete so decent rewards would be needed and we could only do it every now and then. Still this was just a thought that occurred to me earlier today was wondering what everyone else thinks of it.

Od@

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asaky

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:01 am

This is getting interesting I want to hear more. lol.

Nice Events get us More Players cheers

Asaky lvl150 Demon WF
SkySeeker lvl150 Holy EP
Conquest Co Admin & Developer
New msn; djeddyt@windowslive.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:05 am

one day and il have a good event o.o its on the tip of my tongue but i need to sleep so see you all tomorow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:06 am

I know some servers do this and just decided I would throw it out here. We could do a weekly dungeon race event. Everyone runs through one of the 3 fb19 dungeons of their choice make a thread to sign up and have a team run and a solo run. Then time them and the top 3 fastest times get a prize 3 top teams and 3 top solos. I know lmspw did this at one time. I think they decided to end it though not sure as to why but we could attempt to do this if our members wanted to participate.

Better yet make it where every week it is a different fb19 dungeon. Instead of letting them sign up for whatever dungeon. This way people will not sign up for a dungeon they know that no one is signed up for. Every week just change out on what dungeon we are doing.

I am sure some people would like this test their skills against others. Team option will need to have a limit of players 2 or 3 probably 2 maybe 3 if a lot of people start wanting to participate in team runs. Solo of course is self explanatory. I just remembered about this so decided I would post it up here along with all the other ideas.

I think we should try all of them after server is up for a week or 2 then start a poll and let the players choose their favorites. Then we can go from there and continue to do all of them but the least favorite ones we will do only do from time to time. The ones they like the most we do when we think they need events.

Once again this is from another server, but the more events the better. I would still rather have an event that is great and no other server has. I will be thinking of stuff and I hope everyone else aids in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:13 am

just adding on ... just been thinking lmao .. yeah was a long and hard thought cuz icey never thinks ........ another event we could try out ..

and i think be fun to do is a pk event ... the last man standing .. which can be really fun to do

people sign up for the pk event .... and the last man standing gets something ..

its fun to do .. and you get to know different builds on how the player build there char Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:38 am

well for this event, i think that the gms should be wary of adding -% channeling on gears, what i mean, is that if there are instant cast mgs, thered be little point to do the event because they can kill quicker than they get killed ._. its anoying

stil thinking on an idea for an original event
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:54 pm

The PK event should be a tournament. Divided up in levels not sure how we would do the levels 20-29 or 20-39 whatever works best. Then host the tournaments different days or 1 whole day at different times.

They sign up with their character name and class and level. Then they are distributed someway maybe by class and level or something. This way it is fair to everyone.

We could do this the same way when we host the pk event an all out pk event but divided by levels. This would even out the playing field for everyone. That way everyone is happy and a level 90 does not 1 hit a level 30 or something.

Perhaps do the all out pk event every now and then and a tournament once a month to name the strongest player of the month and then around the end of the year take the players that won the monthly tournament and have them battle for the title of strongest player of the year. This is all of course for tournament stuff. I see now reason to explain all out pk that is self explanatory.

Od@

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 pm

umm well.... i think if instant cast mgs/wizards are on this server, a pk event would be bad, maybe refine it a little so its best of each class?

and i thought of one thing, which is an event to dress in the fashion from the server, IN REAL, and post pics, the best being voted on after everyone has submitted, or it doesnt have to be fashion from the server, just cosplay o.o idk why i think itd be good o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asaky

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:18 pm

We can get a Rule that No one is allowed -% Channeling Items to make it fair in PK. Also I think you guys are getting some pretty good Ideas.

Keep it up

Asaky lvl150 Demon WF
SkySeeker lvl150 Holy EP
Conquest Co Admin & Developer
New msn; djeddyt@windowslive.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:24 pm

The fashion event would be easy to do. Split it up in a male and female category. Have best female outfit and best male outfit. Thing is would probably be best if only GMs voted on the best outfit. Many people would vote for their friends instead of the one that looks the best. So it would almost have to be GM vote only or it may cause fighting within the game over who won and who lost. Not everyone would do this but I know a large majority of people that every time it was a vote for stuff like this they went with the person they liked the most and not the one that looked the best.

Od@

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Tony wrote:
umm well.... i think if instant cast mgs/wizards are on this server, a pk event would be bad

There will never be any -99% channeling items or anything else that will make one class better than the others. I've seen this happen a lot in other servers and it just kills the gameplay since everyone will pick that class. So a PK event would be possible.

And about all the other idea's, great work. Keep em coming.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Odamer wrote:
The fashion event would be easy to do. Split it up in a male and female category. Have best female outfit and best male outfit. Thing is would probably be best if only GMs voted on the best outfit. Many people would vote for their friends instead of the one that looks the best. So it would almost have to be GM vote only or it may cause fighting within the game over who won and who lost. Not everyone would do this but I know a large majority of people that every time it was a vote for stuff like this they went with the person they liked the most and not the one that looked the best.

The Fashion event would be cool people can post there picture of there char on the forums for people to see and the GMs hosting that event will be the one who picks the winner ...

and as for the prize i would say it is for cloths that noone has in the game Its one off item

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   

Back to top Go down

Event for Conquest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next