No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Odamer wrote:
The PK event should be a tournament. Divided up in levels not sure how we would do the levels 20-29 or 20-39 whatever works best. Then host the tournaments different days or 1 whole day at different times.

They sign up with their character name and class and level. Then they are distributed someway maybe by class and level or something. This way it is fair to everyone.

We could do this the same way when we host the pk event an all out pk event but divided by levels. This would even out the playing field for everyone. That way everyone is happy and a level 90 does not 1 hit a level 30 or something.

Perhaps do the all out pk event every now and then and a tournament once a month to name the strongest player of the month and then around the end of the year take the players that won the monthly tournament and have them battle for the title of strongest player of the year. This is all of course for tournament stuff. I see now reason to explain all out pk that is self explanatory.

This event has to be played fair and yes spilt up in there level range is a good idea lmaooo we have have a Lv 100 hitting a Lv 30 SOOOOO wouldn't be right

As for the times for the event to start will be posted in the forums as we cant run it all on different times .. and we start with the Lv 30 and so on

it will also be a weekly event and the winner is in the finals at the end of the month ......... and the prize for the winner at the end of the month could be something like armour.... weapon but this will be an even item ONLY can not be brought in the game and this prize is for there Lv range

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jamal

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Your are GM's correct? Yes I know... Now how a bout a race around the map. Now hear me out I'm only a player of the charactors but. This is the race.
(Different lvl catagories of course) With this in mind.

Towns and cities are your main points to the race.
You how many GM's? dont tell me just think about it.
(Said number of GM's) posed in deferent cities.
DQ items are take to the first GM from that point untill the last one of the GMs gives each peron who shows up with (Said number of DQ items) an exchange of DQ items they must then take those on to the next point. No teleporting allowed, must be on flying mount or ground mount. The last GM in line takes up what items are in play in this race and players receive a reward of some kind.

Rewards can very, but the thing is you get all on the game involved. If they see others are receiving rewards for doin this then more will join in on the fun.
Yes the thought and idea can be changed. I'm only throwing this out there you choose how to work it or drop it. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Welcome to the event making thread Jamal. I hope to see some of your ideas on good events that the server will like. Now about the race event.

I love races around the map I do not know why I forgot about them. My faction on ht server or pwi did these all the time. This was one of favorite things to do. Only thing is I think we should make it where you must make a level 1 character to participate. This way it is challenging fun and fair. Yes if we put them in level groups that would be fair but a level 100 would never die so where is the fun in that. Of course if we do it level divided or not we would need race moderators that way if someone dies they have to go back to where the leader says they died at. The biggest problem is some people may use a teleporter and just teleport to the town.

So we could not do a long race like what you were saying. A GM would need to be a leader of a squad with people participating in that squad. This way the GM could monitor the players to make sure no one cheats. I know many people love races and I am a fan of it myself. This would need to be on weekends so all GMs could help run the event. I personally think you should have to be on foot instead of fly or mount. If you fly you lose the challenge of the event if you use mount you lose the fun of the event. This is just my opinion and also the longest way to do the event.

Like I said though GMs would have to be in a squad with all the participants to make sure no one cheats. So that rules out the GM being stationed at a certain city with a certain item to trade.

Once again I think we will try out all the events and allow people to name their favorites. This way we know what events to schedule the most of and what ones to only do when we feel like changing it up a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:18 am

Doing races around the map is good fun ....... should be check points where people have to check in ....... this is where the GMs come into this ........... and support people to help out

races good and fun as it should be Smile

all mounts have to be at the same Lv speed for this ... on this event it doesnt matter what Lv you are ......... its the Lv of the mounts ....

would also have to be in a place where everyone can race Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asaky
Conquest Perfect World Site Owner
Conquest Perfect World Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 am

Hmm I see so Many Ideas, Good and Bad.

Could you Please List them so I can see what we could Host, when and how. This will help get prepared for them.

If that is Possible Please. Smile

Asaky lvl150 Demon WF
SkySeeker lvl150 Holy EP
Conquest Co Admin & Developer
New msn; djeddyt@windowslive.com

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 am

Hide And seek

with this one .... the GMs will hide ....... you have to find the GMs ......

you will be given a clue to where the first GM is ....... once you have found this GM

you will be given another clue to find the next GM ...

this will carry on until you have found the Last GM and the first person gets there will get a prize ....

the winners will be

1st
2nd
3rd

its a fun event for all players to take apart in Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Icey

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 am

Venus wrote:
Hmm I see so Many Ideas, Good and Bad.

Could you Please List them so I can see what we could Host, when and how. This will help get prepared for them.

If that is Possible Please. Smile

{UpDate}

Event List;

Boss Event ;

Area Event;

Hide and Seek;

Dungeon Race;

Pk Tournament;

Fashion event;

Mount race

Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 am

Edit Post: I have moved this post to Events List Topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 am

Hmm. Remember that one event that was goin on at FPW? PvP duels (no duel.. but pk-duel). And (very important) don't mix up the classes because that isn't fair. some class is always better then the other so yea.

Need help with anything? add my msn, gm-Yuki.conquestgaming@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 am

This has not been posted in for a while. No one is on I think it may be because the links and old home page do not work now.

Anyways that is not always true every class can beat the other if you know how to play and there are no op weps or armor in the game. With that said I am one that would prefer to have the classes battle amongst there classes I agree with you on that. If you want take the best of each class and have them battle just to see who is the best.

Conquest Perfect World--GM
Od@

MSN: Odamer@live.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:20 am

how about a singing event if we can get something like vent?
i know this will be daunting, but it will be the perfect way to get to know people o.o, with the top three people being chosen by some independant judges, and if enough people take part, we could have tiers with people advancing into the next stages and all like a propper competition o.o
maybe if 10+ people want to take part it may be good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odamer

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 am

Wow that is the first I think I have ever heard of that for an event. I actually like the idea to my suprise. Would be interesting to do something like this honestly though I do not think many people would want to participate in it.

If many of people wanted to do it and we had a large competition it would make it very interesting.

It would have to be private probably but that will not be a big deal just list everyone with a different password and make a room in vent with that password. Have 3 or so judges and they sit in room while the person sings.

This is something I have not seen done before. I think it will be great if people choose to participate in it. This of course is only my opinion others may not like this idea.

Conquest Perfect World--GM
Od@

MSN: Odamer@live.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event for Conquest   

Back to top Go down

Event for Conquest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2