View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony

PostSubject: Re: My ep build   Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: My ep build   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:32 am

Ok, now that i played a low rate server again, this is what i recommend for an ep stat-wise
NB: there are other types of builds, but i think this is the best

4 mag
1 str

(those are the first 10-15 lvls)

3 mag
2 str

(next 60-80 lvls)

2 mag
1 str
2 vit/dex

(the rest)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: My ep build   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Well, i know things are different on this server so i'll try to be as broad in my reasoning as possible ^^

for stats, if you want to kill quicker and heal better, this is what you need

put just enough strength to be able to equip armour
(NB: try to get accessories, capes and helms which give a +str stat as then you can have more in int)
put all the other stats in int

for fairies, i would highly advise dark ep for pking ONLY, for farming you want an ep

these are the reasons:

dark eps:
have an ability to reduce the metal defence of the target on the dark thunder wield, try to use this effect as many times as possible.
have plume shell (the defence feather skill thing) which consumes NO chi, which is incredibly useful in pk (REMEMBER TO HAVE AN MP CHARM)
dark rejuvenation is incredibly useful against warriors and barbs/werebeasts (idk what theyre called on this server) and certainly archers.
one of the most useful skills in pk though is dark matk buff, which raises your matk by a HUGE amount, and gives YOURSELF the buff even if you buff SOMEONE ELSE.
also most of the dark ep skills are geared towards pk, as they paralyse and such and take away debuffs from yourself etc.

holy eps:
the mdef buff gives added channeling which comes in very useful when you need to heal someone.
the pdef buff gives added pdef which is again useful like dark rejuvenation
the debuffs last for A LOT longer on the subject, which is very useful with farming.
some of the heals are better in holy which is only to be expected.
some of the aoe attacks have a shorter cooldown, use less chi, or have a larger range which makes it easier to lvl.
spark adds defence, both mdef and pdef which is useful when trying to survive until someone takes agro.

as to stats for farming:
stat yourself with enough stats to equip HEAVY armour, and then put the rest in int/mag, and for the addons for the armour, try to add as much con/vit as possible, because this raises not only your hp, but also your pdef and mdef which is very good.

otherwise, thers not much else i can say, except learn your skills and time them wisely

NB: DONT GO FOR CASTING, PRIORITY IS MATK (this is because there are so few attacks compared to other magic classes, but ep has the highest matk in game anyway so its easier to get ^^)

as to wep, try using a mag sword, because as an ep, you want consistant high damage, you dont want spike damage

On blood dragon, my build is slighlty different, because the max lvl there is 750, right now i have 58% crit which is very useful, and a high matk, so i can kill nearly anyone, even though i dont have the best eq.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ep build   

Back to top Go down

My ep build
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1